Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mock Drafts 2.0

Ok, I know Mock Drafts suck especially more than two months before the draft but I can't help myself. The Bleacher Report put together an updated Lions draft and I think it's a good one.

Round #1 Gerald McCoy - DT (Oklahoma)
Round #2 Brandon Ghee - CB (Wake Forest) - This one may be a bit of a reach.
Round #3 Reshad Jones, SS (Georgia)
Round #4 Jared Veldheer, OT (Hillsdale)
Round #5(a) John Jerry, OG (Ole Miss)
Round #5(b) Antonio Brown, WR/KR (Central Michigan)
Round #6 LaMarcus Coker, RB (Hampton)
Round #7 Kade Weston, DT (Georgia)

I love the defense in the first three rounds (Defensive Tackle, Cornerback and Safety), two new developmental projects for the offensive line (Tackle and a Guard) and speed at running back and wide receiver in the later rounds. If it falls like this, I will be happy with the Lions draft.

No comments: